Buffini & Company
Pathway to Mastery
- Developed by industry legend Brian Buffini, The Pathway to Mastery is the most comprehensive, in-depth training program ever created for the real estate industry. The Pathway to MasteryTM — Essentials course is an eight-week deep dive into lead generation, working with buyers and sellers, the seven essentials of negotiation and building a world-class business plan.
- Designed specifically for both new and veteran agents, the innovative, activity-based lessons will increase your sales production and take you and your business to the next level on your pathway to mastery.
- From Buffini & Company, Peak Producers gives you a step-by-step action plan to overcome peaks and valleys in your income and produce at a consistent high level. Whether you’re a 16-year veteran or a brand-new agent, this 12-week training program gives you the strategies to build a rock-solid real estate business.
- Industry expert Brian Buffini and top producer Joe Niego have sold over 4,000 homes – that’s a lot of real estate experience! They’ll give you their insights, practical how-to’s, effective dialogues and motivation to help you kickstart your business this year.
- During your time in the program, you will have access to Referral Maker® CRM, marketing materials and an online resource center at no additional cost to you.
- CEO / COO / CFO – You will wear three hats as a business owner: a CEO hat, a COO hat and a CFO hat. The key to becoming a successful real estate professional is finding a balance to the three. The Chief Executive Officer hat is worn when marketing occurs to create leads, the Chief Operating Officer hat comes into play during the logistics of a transaction and the Chief Financial Officer hat is responsible for managing finances.