Are you concerned about the listing or showing process and how it might impact you? Your CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company real estate professional can provide you instant offers from big names like OpenDoor and Redfin through the Instant Move® program.
We have tools to make the process simple that allow you to:
- Receive offers from iBuyers* who are purchasing property in your market area
- Work with major renovation buyers for a property which might need repairs, but still receive an “as-is” offer
- Know all your real estate options and sell with confidence
*an iBuyer is typically an investor or company that will make an offer on your house quickly, sight unseen, based on a proprietary valuation model. If you choose to accept the price, you can close quickly.
Get an instant-buyer option today – click here.
Knock & EasyKnock
Your CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company real estate agent can help save you time, stress and money by moving into your new home first and selling your old house after through the Knock program. As an approved lender, Knock can approve homeowners for a new mortgage before selling a home.
- Sell & Stay** is a sale-leaseback program, which allows you to get the money you need while staying in your home. Lease your home for as long as you’d like, with the option to buy back the house or move at any point.
- MoveAbility** gives you access to the value of your home now by selling it to Knock. You get to stay living in the house while paying rent until you’ve found your next home. You’ll have the money you need to fund your dream home without the rush of a typical move.
- ReLease** allows you to sell your house to EasyKnock, get the money from the sale and continue to live in the home as a renter. As a homeowner turned tenant, you can lease the house for as long as you need.
Ask one of our real estate professionals about all of your real estate options – click here.
**There is no guarantee of an appreciation in value. A repurchase option is not offered in all states.
Judge Fite Concierge
There are many people to call when it comes to planning for a move. With Judge Fite Concierge, we provide a simple way to help you schedule and order essential home services like repairs and utilities with one convenient service. As our client, you will receive a no-cost personal consultation with a concierge specialist to assist you with services such as closing, repairs, moving, electricity, gas, water, internet, security and more.
The Judge Fite Concierge will be available to you during the close and for years in the future – you can utilize this service for any changes you make at any time. Services from various home-related vendors will be available for easy selection in one convenient platform – click here.
Realogy® and the AARP® Real Estate Benefits Program
CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company is a participating broker with AARP® Real Estate Benefits from Realogy®.
HomeVal is a tool to help grow your business through specific direct mail pieces that generate direct leads. Through its interactive platform and tracking elements, HomeVal can turn marketing materials into true conversation starters – and helps you capture the consumer’s contact information. HomeVal allows you to mail postcards to potential clients that direct them to personalized landing pages (REP expense). These landing pages are branded to you as their real estate professional and trusted real estate advisor. They not only provide prospects with current value estimates on their homes, they also alert you to each visit to a landing page by a client. This data opens the door for you to reach out to interested consumers and start building a relationship to turn them into real clients.
Judge Fite Company Agent Benefit Program
As an independent contractor, providing you what you need to run your business is our top priority. Our Judge Fite Company Agent Benefit Program is designed to give you peace of mind in your business for you and your family – and all at an affordable price. Our company-exclusive benefit program offers three group-like medical coverage plans from United Health Care – the same plans we offer to our JFC employees. Other items are available such as Medicare and supplement plans, life insurance, dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, long-term care insurance and SEP plans for retirement.